1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

You hate Hillary. Fine. Many do. Irrationally, IMO, but fine.

Trump is a thousand times worse. He doesn't even want the job. He's not a republican. He's for the party of Trump Only. And he doesn't know a thing.

A rational person cannot vote Trump.

Lugnuts and heyabbott like this.
  2. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

In 25 years of relentless investigation, NOTHING has stuck. No way the Clintons have that many people in their pocket. Is she pure as the driven snow? Hell no. She's a politician. And pretty much everything she's done has been documented to within an inch of its life and still, nothing. I'm not willing to believe that every one of those investigations was led by people who are just that incompetent.

3. Amy

Amy Well-Known Member

If anyone wants to see a nonpartisan, easy to understand comparison of Clinton's and Trump's tax proposals for personal and/or corporate taxes, let me know.

4. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Exactly what I was thinking. Mods have this power, correct? It must be done, and it must be done ASAP. Thank you for your service, Moddy.

FileNotFound likes this.
  5. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say nothing. The Clinton Foundation stuff isn't nothing. The secrecy and circumventing of public record-keeping laws isn't nothing.

There's nothing all that much worse than your typical crooked politician, and there's certainly nothing that would make any sane person vote for Donald Trump instead, but that's not the same thing.

I Should Coco and Stoney like this.
  6. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

7. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

8. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Not to pile on, but my favorite is this:

[​IMG]

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

This is great. She's the sitting New Hampshire Governor, and is running for Senate.

Just as every Republican has been asked if Trump has the "temperament" to be President, Dems need to be asked if Hillary is honest and trustworthy.

old_tony likes this.
  12. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

That fatty frozen yogurt must have really fucked with Guiliani's head.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.