1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Shouldn't a loving daughter be helping Daddy on the campaign trail?

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

In your view, Trump says "Hey, you can't talk to my daughter like that. Only I can!"

Twirling Time likes this.
  4. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

She'll start applying for other jobs?

HanSenSE likes this.
  5. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Good. The party needs to lose so big and in such embarrassing fashion that it pivots away from mass ugliness it has become. It'll be better for the party and America in the long run.

Any conservative dismayed with Clinton as president should be disgusted with the GOP and its act over the last 7 years - especially the last 4, when the GOP *knew* it had to change, even wrote up a damn report on it, and ultimately said, "nah, fuck it, four more years of this BS because of post-Newtown Obama and gay marriage."

Just a hideous calculation.

Inky_Wretch and Lugnuts like this.
  6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The whole Putin/Deng story appears to have originated from a single USWeekly story, that quotes an anonymous source close to Putin.

Deng claims to have never even met him.

Lots of others have mentioned it, but everyone cites the original story. I don't see any additional reporting or confirmation by any legit news org.

And, of all the folks who report on international affairs, do we really think USWeekly has the best sources?

7. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Awesome. Then keep him. No need to give Fiorina or anyone else a chance.

Things certainly seem in good order within the GOP.

8. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Carly Fiorina, Lugs? That's your answer for the GOP?

9. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Sounds like you're implying that some of the liberal posters around here are not as objective and beholden to facts (and WORDS!) as they claim. That seems unlikely, though. You're just being partisan.

10. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

The GOP seems kind of bereft of ascendant women, which isn't very surprising. Ana Navarro??

11. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I don't know Ana Navarro.

I do know that Carly Fiorina was a horrible executive, a horrible candidate for both the Senate and the presidency, and is generally not a well-liked person or an effective consensus-builder.

YankeeFan likes this.
  12. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Hahahaha ... Hey I'm not a Republican.

But I think it would behoove them to make a change. I mean that's an understatement. Priebus's reign has been a clusterfuck.

They say things like "we want to reach out to groups other than white men" and "we want a woman, just not Hillary."

Oh yeah ?

Welp. Fiorina's angling for the RNC job.

Put your money where your mouth is, GOP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.