1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

It could be a reality tv show called "My Name is Donald" Each week he could apologize to a different person that he insulted.

Donny in his element likes this.
  2. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Will all of that somehow make me forget that Donald Trump is the sort of President who would talk about the size of his penis on national television?

3. Earthman

LBJ named his penis "Jumbo" and refereed to it in 3rd person

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I should eat better and start training for a 5k.

Lugnuts and YankeeFan like this.
  5. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

No. But it gives the GOP something to build on for downballot races, and for 2020. Steering the conversation back toward policy is not a bad thing.

6. Justin_Rice

That's true .... who's going to let Trump know he's already fucked up 2016, and the party would really, really, really appreciate not being sunk for 2020, too?

7. Earthman

" I need an 1/2 in more in the crotch where my nuts hang"

8. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

And by "policy," you mean that thing Trump has shown exactly zero understanding of and zero desire to learn about?

FileNotFound likes this.
  9. Justin_Rice

You don't think "Make America Great Again!" is sound, artfully crafted, well thought-out policy?

MisterCreosote and FileNotFound like this.
  10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

11. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Trump has zero understanding of policy and zero desire to learn about it. If he keeps spouting the things he spouted in that speech -- which was very good -- everybody knows he's just a mouthpiece. (And to his True Supporters, that's actually a bad thing.) However, I really would like to believe that the number of Republicans who DO have an understanding of policy -- even if I don't agree with it -- is greater than zero. That's going to make for better choices downballot.

12. Justin_Rice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.