1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

He's kinda acknowledged that before. I think the gist of it is you can vote Clinton if you agree to feel badly about yourself for doing so.

2. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

The big question is, will he unfollow him on Twitter ?

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I suppose next you'll want him not to rubberneck at car wrecks.

Lugnuts likes this.
  4. JC

JC Well-Known Member

This is the same bullshit you roast Baron on.

5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

This is rich. Fla gov cut mosquitos control funding in deference to Tea Party and now whines that Obama and Congress aren't doing enough re Zika. He fails to mention, of course, that his partisans and fellow Tea Party puppets are to blame when they insisted Zika funds be linked to an obviously non germane amendment over Planned Parenthood, one of several issues on which they are getting flogged by appellate federal courts.
    The truth is that the virus originally infected black and brown people, whom the GOP generally considers expendable and whom its nominee has aggressively opposed.
    Nice work.

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Sounds like a fair, reasoned take on the situation.

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Anything he say that wasn't accurate?

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

So she's missing a photo op. Their point? Because outside of looking concerned abd being seen with the huddled masses, unless they're bringing aid or cash, I'm not seeing i. Or is this lilike he right wing media crying over Obama being in Cuba during the French bombings.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
  9. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

It's also astonishing that the GOP, in conference, stripped the funding bill of that terribly important provision regarding the Confederate flag at federal cemeteries. It's hard to believe that critical element of our Zika-fighting strategy couldn't be kept in the bill.

10. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I'll say it.

Michelle is ignorant.

11. old_tony

You've become that which you claim to hate.

12. old_tony

It's called the "Act like you're 6" app. I'd have guessed you already had it installed.

doctorquant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.