1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Haha. They did. Didn't find much of anything, it appears. Hillary is love!

2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I'm a Hillary supporter and donor and I've been to jail.

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Clinton's campaign manager wants to murder Republicans "mafia-style":

Copies of a cache of the emails obtained by ABC News, and revealed publicly for the first time, show Mook and [Marlon Marshall] demonstrating an aggressive tone in rallying their friends behind political causes, in exchanges that are often self-mocking and sometimes border on being profane.

They include rallying cries to, in Mook’s words, “smite Republicans mafia-style,” and, to quote Marshall, “punish those voters.” Mook sometimes calls himself “Deacon” in the emails, while Marshall, now a senior White House aide, refers to himself as “Reverend” in many of the exchanges.

“Mook Mafia” email leak casts Hillaryland in a negative light

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

All true about health. But a diagnosis by Dr. Drew from year-old photos instead of a M.D.? Are the results of Trump's last physical like his taxes, a big secret? Can he play 18 without a cart? And carrying his own clubs?

5. YankeeFan

And, your connection to her is about as strong as the connection between Smallmided's guy and Trump.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

He only surrounds himself with the best people. He's a CEO who knows how to hire quality individuals!

7. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

We're not talking about Hillary here.
    Stick to the subject.

8. Smallpotatoes

Don't ever do that again.

9. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Kass is a good writer, and he's not wrong about the longtime corruption of Democratic politicians, especially in Illinois. It's almost part of the state's motto.

But corruption happens where Republicans have an overwhelming majority, too.

Such as, oh, the great Red state of Idaho, where our schools are some of the worst in the nation (Idaho ranks No. 46 in Education Week report) and there's plenty of corruption among state officials — all of whom, natch, are GOPers.

An example: Idaho official resigns after failed broadband contract

10. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

11. Smallpotatoes

No, he's been on it for a while.

12. YankeeFan

LOL. Stop it -- and don't send me another angry PM either.

You're incredibly simple minded on the topics of politics. It's like you never paid any attention to it before this cycle.

Baron, is an out of his mind partisan. That explains why his posts come across as so dimwitted. What's your excuse?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.