1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Gary Johnson would, but he ain't gonna be President. Among those who could be President, the answer is "neither."

2. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Not an answer. Don't hide behind tweets. SAY something.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Trump is claiming he didn't know Baldasaro had called for Clinton to be shot by firing squad (twice!). The guy who trolls Twitter looking at his mentions didn't see that story (twice!). Yep. Sure.

Lugnuts, HanSenSE and jr/shotglass like this.
  4. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

What does this even mean? I didn't vote for McCain (I would have if Palin wasn't involved) but I respect him as a person. I did vote for W the first time and while I didn't the second time I don't believe he is evil (Cheney is evil). I didn't vote for Mitt but I think he is good man that thought he was doing good. Trump is not like these men. What is so hard to understand? I didn't vote for Carter but I did and do respect the hell out of him. Please explain your snide remark.

Lugnuts and Smallpotatoes like this.
  5. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

He just doesn't seem to understand, and yet he thinks he's the smartest kid in the room.

Just once, YF .,. give us a clear reason why you would be in the Trump camp. No HRC, no tweets. What do YOU think the rest of us are missing?

Baron Scicluna, Lugnuts and HanSenSE like this.
  6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Spoken like somebody who can't handle the point being made on its merits. Just tell us what we already know: The only things you require of a candidate running against a Clinton is human DNA and a heartbeat (and even those are negotiable) and we can move on. You are voting for Trump out of party loyalty and hatred of the Clintons.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

President Obama has mass deported vast numbers of people — the most ever, and it’s never reported.

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

And the numbers dropped over the years.

9. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Scares the shit outta me ! :D

10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Remind me which republicans would have gotten your vote over Hillary.

old_tony likes this.
  11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Is this an admission that you are voting for Trump purely because he is the Republican candidate and because you hate Clinton so much?

How about you actually just say so instead of dodging yet again.

12. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Which is why Hillary's campaign is not calling Trump a flip-flopper; to do so, means he actually took one stand before he took another stand, and they know this is not the case. In fact, he's taken no stands.

Why The Clinton Campaign Isn't Attacking Trump As A Flip-Flopper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.