1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I don't think his supporters -- at least those at rallies -- will notice. They go to these things for the proximity to celebrity. So they can tell their small town buddies that they were in the same space with a tv star. They do love it when he talks about building the wall and when he tells them how miserable black people are, but that's secondary.

HanSenSE and cranberry like this.
  3. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

He can't. No one who is voting for Trump can tell you why they're voting for Trump because he hasn't told US why we should vote for Trump. There is no policy recommendation, other than the stupidity of building a fucking wall. He spouts off bullshit and never tells you how he's going to accomplish it. His only answer is Hillary sucks. His supporters' only answers, other than the occasional blurting of the n-word to passers by, is Hillary sucks. I'd actually be open to listening to what the motherfucker has to say if he'd actually fucking say something. Because Hillary does suck.

HanSenSE, jr/shotglass and Riptide like this.
  4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The problem is, the likes of George Wallace were told to take a fuckin' hike 40 years ago by the Democratic Party.

Any of them, like Wallace, who wanted to stay or return to the party were forced to perform public acts of racial penance (which would get them attacked as "cucks" today) to be allowed back in the door.

If they wanted to stick with their redneck schtick, they were told to keep on walking.

5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I'm seeing Leon Durham in my head. Ok. That was bull.

6. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

8. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Halliburton (and Cheney) say "what's the problem?"

9. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

That and tax cuts for the wealthy. The GOP is so kind and compassionate.

10. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

11. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Bullshit.

Robert Fucking Byrd

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Lugnuts likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.