1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

What's truly going to be annoying is when the last wave of Republicans renounce him around November 1, months after everyone and their meme-sharing uncle on Facebook have figured out Trump's toast, and then want a medal for being such brave rebels. In a just world they'd be pelted by rotting fruit in the town square.

4. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Waiting for Yankee Fan to find the member of Clinton's campaign team with a criminal record.
    (Note to YF, an actual record, not investigated for 30 years and never charged)..

5. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

You're really posting some bullshit today.

6. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Wouldn't someone like to see Ann Coulter run, I dunno, a small town for a year? 10,000 people or something. Just be the mayor of that, and get run out of the office by the council and every other person in the town, and then we can be done with any fantasies that she has any idea how to run anything.

7. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

"Oh, here I am vomiting on people again," Tom retched.

8. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Donald Trump is offering more details on his ever-evolving immigration plan, telling CNN's Anderson Cooper that there would be no legal status for undocumented immigrants.

"There's no path to legalization unless they leave the country," Trump told Cooper after an event in Manchester, New Hampshire. "When they come back in, then they can start paying taxes, but there is no path to legalization unless they leave the country and then come back."

He said that, on his first day in office, he would get the "bad ones" out.

"We are going to find people and we’re getting immediately, and I mean first hour of my -- the first document I will sign will say, get the bad ones out of this country, bring them back where they came from," Trump said.

But, perplexingly, when asked again if undocumented immigrant with a family in the U.S. who hasn't committed a crime would be deported, Trump didn't give a clear answer.

"We’re going to see what happens once we strengthen up our border," Trump replied.

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Like you, he posts bullshit pretty much every day.

JC likes this.
  10. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

#Irony

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Momma Bear ain't happy!

12. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

He keeps coming up with funky ass shit like every single day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.