1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

The Clinton's are so greedy they don't pay their daughter to sit on the foundation board. Why doesn't anyone report on Hillary bouncing a basketball once? Obama Care is the real healthcare crisis. The Clinton Foundation was started to make enough money to pay for Hillary and Bill's electric bill. Hillary never had cancer because she is a cyborg...

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

He didn't own that either. Someone paid him to license his name.

3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

So he has ties to a failed magazine whose checks bounced and canceled health coverage of employees with cancer. Why hasn't the media focused on this instead of Hillary's tripping up stairs?

4. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

When they each rake in "expense" payments that dwarf the normal American's salary, it's safe to assume they're benefiting quite heftily from this fraud.

5. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

It was a magazine called Trump. He was the cover model for the issues. It was all about him and his family.

I don't give a rats if he didn't "own" it-- but rather it was some "deal" with an employee or associate-- he bares some responsibility for the shit show it became.

6. old_tony

I'd sure love to see a lawsuit filed and a whole lot of "discovery" delved into. Pretty safe bet that won't happen.

7. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

You have absolutely nothing approaching reasonable perspective when it comes to the Clintons. When you start throwing out Sandusky and Cosby as comparisons to the work the Clinton Foundation has become, nothing you argue can be taken seriously.

Really starting to wonder if the Clintons have done something to personally harm you. I get standard political opposition. Even passionate anger at the opposition.

But it seems a whole lot deeper than that with you.

8. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Drinking already? It is Friday and we are in Wisconsin. I won't judge as I will have Capital Lakehouse cracked by 6:30.

9. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I see your copy of Comparisons @Baron Scicluna-Style showed up in the mail this week ...

Songbird likes this.
  10. old_tony

That's a curious way of conceding my point.

11. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

I like to stop by and read the posts in this thread from time to time, so I'll know how to vote in November.

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

He really doesn't. Not any of it.

Until it was acquired a couple of years ago, a company called Warnaco made, and marketed, Calvin Klein underwear under license.

Now, if Warnaco had gone bankrupt and/or out of business, we wouldn't say that Calvin Klein bears responsibility.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.