1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I don't know much about what you guys are talking about, but I know this: November 8 is going to be super fucking epic. Watching these conservidiots cry in their beers is going to be absolutely fucking priceless.

Killick likes this.
  2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Did Trump rape Barbara Res, and I missed the news report.

Until recently, Res spoke highly of Trump.

She's publicly supporting Hillary Clinton now.

Maybe it was the candy crack, I don't know.

3. YankeeFan

Nah. I expect her to win.

The disappointment in her from the folks who voted for her will be fun though.

4. YankeeFan

I would hope no future president is ever assassinated, but I'll tell you one thing...

If Trump acts extra-Constitutionally, or commits a high crime or misdemeanor, Republicans on Capital Hill would have no problem voting to impeach and convict him. Quite a few would take pleasure in it, and would be thrilled to have him out in favor of Mike Pence.

If Hillary is elected, I can't imagine any scenario where Dems would hold her to account and impeach and convict her, as opposed to circling the wagons around her, no matter her crime.

old_tony likes this.
  5. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I'm confident that she will face the most obstructionist Congress in modern history, that they will refuse to confirm any of her judges, diplomats, maybe even secretarys. If the Dems don't take back the Senate, our country will grind to a halt and likely slip into recession and a cowardly media will blame her for not "reaching across the aisle."

But, she will keep us out of nuclear war and hopefully your party will regroup and take back control from the racists and if you beat her when she's 74, so be it. She'll have done what was needed of her, kept the place in one piece and out of the hands of those who would rather burn it down than share it.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That is because you have gone full Republican fanboy every bit as badly as Tony. The last two posts were just the latest examples, one assuming Democrats will do the wrong thing no matter what and the other rooting for things to go badly for the United States just because you don't like who would be in the Oval Office.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
    Lugnuts and JC like this.
  7. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Comforting to know Tony is on #TeamAssasinstion.

Fucking Christ.

8. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Yankeefan, you've made me like an OOP post.

FileNotFound, Lugnuts and Vombatus like this.
  9. YankeeFan

I noticed. Pretty disappointed with you.

Vombatus likes this.
  10. YankeeFan

Of course Res is also flogging a book.

No one outside of her industry has ever heard of her before April/May of this year.

If she had good things to say about Trump, no one would give a shit. But, since she's knocked him, she's the toast of the town.

11. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Well, for one thing, there would have to actually be a crime.

Not speculation, or "she should have known" or something that is so ridiculously petty that nobody outside the people who hate her take it seriously. An actual crime. Not some "well, in her 30,000 emails totaling 50,000 pages, there were 3 little Cs that meant that they were classified markings and she lied about not knowing that!" bullshit.

12. YankeeFan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.