1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Appears like Hillary is a winner and Kathleen is a loser. I like winners and women that don't get sexually assaulted. I assume you don't find anything offensive about my comment.

cranberry likes this.
  2. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Something get deleted?

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I'm sure he is crying in his beer over that.

4. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

But you bend over backwards to defend the silence when Starman repeatedly calls for death and/or assassination. Your phony outrage is noted.

5. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I'm all fucked up now.

Hokie_pokie and YankeeFan like this.
  6. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

#BoardCentrist

old_tony likes this.
  7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

#Lazystalker

8. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you can't follow the plot here, but let's try this again: Your tantrum was over the fact that ALL LIBERALS WERE HATEFUL because we did not CONDEM (or whatever) Starman for whatever shit he spewed. I said that was stupid, that Starman was responsible for Starman's opinions, not me. I personally haven't seen him say he wants Trump dead, just that Trump is a daughter fucker and he uses the word retard. Both are obscene. I don't make those claims. He can do what he likes.

Tony can do what he likes. I am not asking you to CONDEM him, or even defend him. Do what you like. *I* found his "I'd rather see both of them killed" comment ridiculous. Fuck, if Trump is elected I don't want him killed.

But whatever. We know what team you're on, and that team is Nuance Is For Pussies.

If I really wanted to hold you to your own silly standards I'd ask where is your outrage over Ann Coulter calling Serge Kovalev "a normal retard" in her book since I was somehow a bad person for not talking about Starman on this word. But I assume you find Coulter as fucking disgusting as I do, and that she does not mean There Is Nothing More Hateful Than The Modern Conservative.

Anytime you'd like me to defend my own bullshit written here, feel free to call me out. Otherwise, I'll take a pass.

FileNotFound and jr/shotglass like this.
  9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

10. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

No. Some people just don't have very good reading comprehension. Double Down is one of those "some people."

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Hadn't heard about this:

12. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

This could be the end of Obama ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.