1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I don't see anything to suggest this.

I think she's likely a Democrat, who harbors some resentment against her former boss.

I think she was also under a lot of pressure from her social circle to speak out against him after Trump touted her as evidence of his long history of putting women in big jobs, even before it was the norm in the industry.

She's also someone who's had a spotty employment record after leaving the Trump Organization, is currently looking for work, and is hoping to cash in on a book about Trump:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/barbara-res-pe-esq-bb089a8?

Trump points out that she wanted to come back and work for him after leaving his employ:

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

"Dead Neegros!! YAY ME!!"

-- FUCKO

Not that Fucko has any support among NBA players to lose, but I wonder if something like this could spur the NBAPA or the league overall to issue an official "Fuck Donald Trump" statement.

Turning a family tragedy for one of the league's big stars into his own horn honking propaganda will not be received well, I suspect.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

God, enough about Paula Jones already.

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda furious jacking-off gestures. Anything that "Trump points out" is complete fucking bullshit.

5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

So I shouldn't trust a woman cravenly looking to cash in, but be sure and vote for Donald Trump?

[​IMG]

LongTimeListener and Double Down like this.
  6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Paula Jones was dragged into the spotlight by David Brock, who is now Hillary Clinton's top defender and attack dog -- and a guy who put Sid Blumenthal on his payroll when Obama wouldn't let Hillary hire him at State.

She filed a lawsuit only because of this, and got under the statute of limitations by only two days.

The fact that Clinton settled for more than she originally sought tells us everything we need to know about this case.

7. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

He's a ghoul.

8. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

You have to actually hold a position to be able to evolve from it.

9. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Playing a lot of defense, and I still don't see any reason why Trump should get your vote. (And because he's not Hillary doesn't do it.)

10. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

In fairness to the ex-wife, I believe this information about the anti-Semitic statements was gleaned from court papers. She has not "gone public" since Trump ran for president and/or since her ex became Trump's campaign CEO.

As I said earlier, Bannon reeks of shady.

Reince, lather, repeat.

11. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Knew I should have gone blue font

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.