1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

It couldn't have anything to do with campaign professionals who get contacted saying "No thanks, I really don't care to be airlifted onto the Titanic"?

Trump's GOTV continues to be nonexistent, because all that "traditional campaign" nonsense is an unnecessary expense.

2. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Trump raped a 13-year-old. So presidential.

heyabbott likes this.
  3. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Also, it's such a bad sign for the country when the two leading candidates are dogged by rape issues.

4. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I'm guessing that tweet was deleted, since it won't load for me. What ridiculous thing did it say?

Neutral Corner likes this.
  5. old_tony

"A woman cravenly looking to cash in."

That's a pretty apt description of the entire lifetime of your preferred candidate for president.

6. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

He deleted it and reposted it, and from what I can tell, it was to correct the spelling of Dwyane Wade's name, because that was the issue with the tweet.

7. old_tony

Post the deposition.

8. old_tony

Ah, thanks.

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

And we should believe that second statement from Trump for what reason? Sorry. No sale.

10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Enabling rape used to be considered a big deal around here.

Folks made a point of declaring how they had left the Catholic Church because of how Bishops enabled rapists priests to get away with their crimes for years.

Except for in the minds of a few sycophants, Joe Paterno became public enemy number one around here.

But, somehow Hillary can not only turn a blind eye to Bill's long history of sexual assault, but participate in the smearing of his victims, and still be considered a viable candidate for the highest office in the land.

old_tony likes this.
  11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That is speculation, not reality. What we've seen is Trump hiring a bunch of fuck-ups. Pardon me for basing my opinion of a possible Trump administration on the evidence, not your happy wishes.

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Has she denied it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.