1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Has she even seen it? But thank you for proving my other point correct. Once again, your standard of proof shifts dramatically depending on whether or not you want something to be true.

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Has Trump turned down anyone's offer to help?

What I posted isn't "speculation", it's how campaigns work, and get staffed. I'm sorry if you're unaware of this.

3. outofplace

No, it is speculation based on how some campaigns work. I have no idea who Trump has turned down and neither do you. What you posted was a series of excuses for Trump putting together a shitty campaign staff. When it came time to put together that staff, he failed. It is absolutely fair to judge his ability to put together a staff based on the issues he has had during the campaign.

4. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Excellent point.

5. outofplace

`
    :p

(To be clear, I'm not laughing at the content of YF's post. I'm laughing at tony thinking his approval of an anti-Clinton argument holds any weight at all at this point.)

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

And yet she's still preferable as POTUS. She could eat a ham and cheese sandwich in black face at The Wailing Wall on Yom Kippur wearing a sign that says "repeal the 13th Amendment" and she'd still be more suited to the job than Chrump

TheGOP could have nominated Nick Saban and won every BIG10 and SEC state against HRC. They nominated the single worst candidate for elective office since Hitler

HanSenSE and Inky_Wretch like this.
  7. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Laugh all you want. It is undeniable that Hillary attacked victims of rape to protect the rapist.

At least Paterno and the Catholic church didn't attack the victims.

8. YankeeFan

In some instances, the Catholic Church (on a local level) and/or their lawyers did attack the victims. It's part of what was so shameful about the whole thing.

9. YankeeFan

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

"Allegedly" is a word missing from several posts.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

That hashtag is code for #UncuckVoteTrump?

12. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Benghazi Rules apply when dealing with Tony and YF.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.