1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Trump gave Hillary the gas face the other day!

Iron_chet likes this.
  2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

When did I say that?

One standard. That's what I want. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

I'd also like to see the media have an equal curiosity with Democratic candidates as it has with Republican candidates.

That doesn't seem to me to be a lot to ask for.

3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Monmouth: Clinton +7 (two-way or four-way)
    LA Times/USC: Tie

4. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

You're seriously arguing that the media hasn't shown "curiosity" about Hillary Fucking Clinton?

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

The disparity in numbers between the telephone polls and some (not all) Internet polls is so great that one or the other is not going to survive as a viable business once the election is over.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I mean, she's practically an unknown to the American people at this point.

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You insist you want one standard, yet you refuse to adhere to that standard yourself. That is wht makes you a hypocrite.

Your posts say it, YF. Your standard shifts constantly. You post shit you can't back up. You support others making accusations without any real evidence, but only when it is a story you want to be true. If you want to post that way, fine, but don't expect to be taken seriously and do expect to be correctly called a hypocrite.

8. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

The media has shown equal curiosity regarding the temperament of both candidates. It just so happens that one candidate shows his ass on social media every day and the other doesn't. It doesn't take any digging to discover the GOP candidate's temperament. So to argue that the media should do a "deep dive" on Clinton's temperament is asking the media to devote a disproportionate amount of attention to the candidates' temperaments.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

We'd better look into it.

10. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

I'm concerned, Charlie Brown.

11. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Oh, come on. Even you don't take some of the shit YF and Tony post seriously.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.