1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Fucko hasn't released any legitimate health information yet either.

The "doctor's" statement is a laughably ridiculous fabrication, even for Fucko whose every public statement must be preemptively considered bullshit.

Nothing Fucko says to the public should be considered even arguably true.

There's probably some medical board of ethics issues as to whether his "doctor" (more accurately his pusher/pill dispenser) should be suspended from practice for issuing blatant fabrications to the public.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I mean, people do remember YF pulling this same kind of nonsense (right down to asking why we don't hear from old flames) about Obama four years ago, right?

3. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

She's had a significant political position for a long time. Marriage or partnership, it should have been over years ago.

4. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Doesn't change that the guy's a total scumbag. Sexting ... with your infant lying right there? GMAFB ...

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

No, but it doesn't surprise me.

6. outofplace

7. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

So Clinton by 6 in the USC/Times poll.

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I want to read that story if it's true. Is it true?

To be honest, if it was true, I would expect a liberal media member looking to suck up to the Clintons to have already written it.

9. YankeeFan

Why?

It's the kind of thing that's been delved into in the past with other candidates. I'll grant you that with Obama, the media took him at his word, and assumed the composite girlfriends he wrote about in his book were real people, and didn't dig further.

But, don't tell me we know everything about Hillary. We just don't.

10. outofplace

That first bit is a lie. You know it is. We all know it is. Please do better.

11. outofplace

We don't know everything about Trump, either, and much of what we do know he put out there himself.

Also, are you going to just stick your head in the sand and ignore what Inky posted on the subject? Is that the latest strategy?

12. YankeeFan

Sure. Why not?

Obama himself credits some former girlfriends with helping him to figure out who we was, and how he would define himself racially.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.