1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Yes, blacks have been so deceived by Obama that only 91 percent approve of the job he is doing.

Obama Weekly Job Approval by Demographic Groups

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

If you're going to try to play #BoardCentrist, you may not want to be so naive.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

5. X-Hack

X-Hack Well-Known Member

Point still stands that African-American support for Obama was not based on his "evolving" position on same-sex marriage and it's ridiculous to claim it was. Trump's plan to build a wall, deport millions and keep Muslims out until we figure out what's going on is the centerpiece of his campaign - and one of only discernible policy positions- and is precisely the reason for much of his support.

6. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

7. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

OT and YF, can you boys clone yourselves? Your schtick is running its course and this thread could use some new pro-Trump posters to help liven the discussion. Maybe we could recruit some new posters from Breitbart or wherever else the Alt Right hangs out at?

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

There is nothing naive about it. YF is making shit up. Pure and simple.

I'm not a pure centrist, but I'm certainly not a political fanboy like you and YF.

9. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

He failed to get that done. But he never changed course about his intentions to close it.

10. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

So who's the Fox-newser or Talk-Radio-Con who offered up this year's version of "Ram it down our throats"?

That's about the 11tyith billion time I've seen a right-winger say Hillary is "running out the clock."

11. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Running out the clock while furiously building a ground game, prepping for debate, maintaining a breakneck fundraising schedule and a steady number of more retail-politics events.

She's strategic.

I'll still place my bets on her.

12. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

She's being goaded about running out the clock?

Did Hope Solo join the Trump campaign?

YankeeFan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.