1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

A good hashtag is a good hashtag.

Zero. I'm guessing that's about 10 fewer than you.

2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

This leaves me wondering why I criticized the Yosemite Sam crap. Then I remember that I won't allow tony's lack of integrity to bring out the same in me.

YankeeFan likes this.
  6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

You're awesome.

7. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Guy I went to high school with has always struck me as very sincere in his beliefs. His father was an evangelical preacher/minister, and while my guy didn't follow in those footsteps, he's come pretty damn close. He and his wife had three sons, the third with Down's Syndrome. Their Facebook feed is frequently full of thanks for the many kindnesses shown them and their son (and wow, can the stories of some of those kindnesses make a room awfully dusty).

They're avid Trump supporters.

Of all the things about this election that I don't get, this -- sincere people of faith lining up behind Donald. Fucking. Trump. -- is numero uno. That Herself and her shenanigans are disgusting, I get. But I'd sit it out before I'd vote for him.

dprince57 likes this.
  8. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

9. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

True Believers of any creed believe the ends justify the means. That's why despite the fact many of them are good people, they're all very dangerous.

11. Dick Whitman

12. Dick Whitman

Rasmussen has Trump up +1 today. Yes, it's Rasmussen and unlikely to be accurate, but she was leading Rasmussen for weeks. She's only up +2 now in the Fox News four-way race. I believe that Fox has a pretty good polling reputation.

It's a dead heat, folks. I've said all along, if he keeps the focus squarely on "Crooked Hillary," he has a strong shot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.