1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I guess so. They can't all (and there are lots of people just like them) be full of shit, though, can they? What am I missing?

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

If you spend a year saying Mexicans are horrible people and our enemy and you're going to deport every last one of them, then you are a damned coward if you start praising their work ethic and bragging about how many you've hired when you're face-to-face with them.

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Libs: Trump doesn't have the proper temperament to be president. He would be incapable of acting in a diplomatic manner in a meeting with a foreign leader, and would embarrass us on the national stage.

(Trump goes to Mexico, and meets with the country's president. He shows presidential temperament, acts diplomatically, and embarrasses no one.)

Libs: Trump is a coward for not insulting the Mexican president to his face.

Songbird and old_tony like this.
  4. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Trump: I didn't embarrass myself. WIN!

5. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

No. He's an incompetent jerkoff no matter what he does.

The only difference is whether he's hiding it or not.

6. YankeeFan

Why?

He's always said Mexicans were hard working. He's praised Mexican leaders as being smarter than our leaders.

He believes that if Mexicans who would otherwise come to America, would stay home, they could make Mexico great too, which would be good for both of our nations.

7. MisterCreosote

Not ALL of them are supporting Trump, therefore I'd assume the ones who aren't are genuine in their beliefs.

Whatever percentage of them ARE supporting Trump are definitely full of shit.

8. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

If that's what he truly believes, he's even stupider than I thought.

9. MisterCreosote

Human-Pretzel-15.jpg

Big Circus and Double Down like this.
  10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

You might be the only person on this planet who sees no differences between what Trump said in Mexico and what he said in Arizona.

11. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

LOL

12. YankeeFan

Libs: these young Mexican immigrants are incredible. They're "dreamers", who just want to pursue the American Dream, and their presence here makes our country better.

Trump: so, if these bright, hard working Mexicans remained at home, wouldn't they help to make Mexico better, which would be good for both countries? Why are we encouraging this "brain drain" from Mexico, which -- along with monthly remittances that go to Mexico -- only serves to delay reforms needed to improve Mexico.

These young dreamers could be building there own Mexican dream.

Libs: that's racist.

old_tony likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.