1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Not sure if this is trolling or a legit question. I will give you BOD and answer as if it's legit: Most of the time, investigative reporting leads to more people be willing to talk. I'm sure there is a "the wicked witch is dead" mentality for some people at Fox that makes them feel a little more comfortable talking about what they endured.

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I don't know if he's a lousy reporter, but he wrote what was billed as the definitive book about Ailes, and he missed the biggest story of all.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

YF, if you want to volunteer for Trump's campaign you have to sign a nondisclosure form that bars you from speaking poorly about Donald or his family for the rest of their lives. So if you help him win the White House, then he gets there and goes liberal or bombs Scotland because they won't let him build another golf course, you have to STFU about it.

Donald Trump volunteers are signing a lifelong contract never to criticize him

5. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Same story. Different editions. See headlines.

[​IMG]

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Huh. I got out of it that Roger Ailes seems like one of the biggest bastards of all time who took advantage of anyone he could to futher his goals -- especially women and conservatives.

He has helped cause and widen the growing rifts in this country -- but it's probably all Obama's fault.

heyabbott likes this.
  8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

However, both are absolutely accurate. I don't like the dancing loafer promo, though.

9. Inky_Wretch

10. Inky_Wretch

That's not nearly as important as pointing out somebody wrote a book and to spill the beans before she filed a lawsuit against a man who she feared would bug her phone!

11. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

"Trump is Phony, Coward" also would've worked with that hede count, and been more accurate.

12. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

Makes sense. College basketball coaches are control freaks. They know that the could not control
    Trump. Hillary is good at stalling and running the clock down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.