1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Man, what does Martin O'Malley have to do to get some reapect around here. Guy plays the guitar, has hot daughters, inspired an entire season of The Wire with his naked ambition and adoption of Guliani's policing policies which basically erased the Fourth Amendment on the streets of Baltimore. I would have thought he'd be way more popular with you.

3. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

If she makes it through a first term, she won't run again.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Banjo too!

5. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

And just look at what a great job they did with it!

dixiehack likes this.
  6. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

O'Malley's heir apparent in MD fell flat on his ass, just like Martin did. And someone completely out of the blue, Hogan, is making some good things happen.

Could be a blueprint for America.

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Not only are we stuck with Clinton, just a regular poor choice vs. Trump, a historic POS, BUT Isikoff, Hannity, Sharpton and Coulter is what passes for intelligent commentary? Fuck the planet. Pull the plug God

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Hogan refused to endorse Trump and refused to go the GOP convention. He's a moderate

9. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Not yet, God. I haven't seen Tahoe.

doctorquant likes this.
  10. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Brown was an absolute joke of a candidate and deserved to lose.

If by "making things happen" you mean whoring himself to business interests at every turn, sure, I agree on Hogan. His schools desicion this week was such a shameless sellout to Ocean City. But I'm sure when test scores drop and Maryland losses its status as having the country's crown jewel school system, Hogan will do what he does best and blame Baltimore City kids. That will be some nice red meat for talk radio.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Screw that, I'm in a cabin on a blue-ribbon trout stream for the weekend. Wait until Tuesday ... wait, Taco Tuesday ... make it Wednesday.

Dude, you can't squeeze in a 15-minute drive!?!

old_tony likes this.
  12. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Sincere question, Tony: What is your argument for how qualified the GOP candidate is? I would genuinely like to hear what it is about the GOP candidate that makes you think he is the person most fit to become President of the United States. Why do you think he deserves your vote?

I'm not asking you to persuade me to your side - there's nothing that would make me vote for the GOP candidate over Clinton for the reasons I enumerated a few pages back. I won't even judge your answer, honestly. I'm just curious to hear what it is about the GOP candidate that you like, because you've spent 2,200 pages telling us all the reasons Hillary is terrible without saying much about why the GOP candidate deserves YOUR vote.

old_tony likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.