1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Well, for one, he wants to see the black community rise up and be successful. She wants to keep the black community down on the government plantation so Democrats can always count on their votes.

2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

This is 20-some years old, but it's as though it could have been released today.

Try to remember ...

Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
  3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

What are you waiting for? It's only 15 minutes away ...

Vombatus likes this.
  4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Okay, now try giving us one that is actually rooted in reality.

5. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

True dat ...

6. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

I disagree. I think I and most of my fellow HRC supporters believe she is fundamentally honest but exercises lawyerly instincts seasoned by 30 years of right-wing attacks and scandal manufacturing.

When people say things like, "I don't recall" under questioning or in a legal deposition it typically suggests that they fully understand that the worst thing you can possibly do in that situation is say something inaccurate. Every good lawyer will tell you that.

People also don't like that she tends to carefully parse her responses? Too bad. That's how you last 30 plus years despite relentless attacks.

She's a lawyer and she uses her words carefully. Like a lawyer.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
  7. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Don't bother, Cran. The Clinton in their heads is the one they will never give up. The real one has no shot. I think it is fascinating that the dead-enders here don't realize a Trump win is the worst thing possible for their cause and a Trump loss a huge blessing for them.

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan?"

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

10. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

1) "Nobody in my circle thinks that way!"

b) The right wing didn't manufacture this scandal. Herself has only Herself to blame.

iii) Don't misunderstand my pointing all this out to be advocacy for her opposition.

11. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

12. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

Exactly why some don't like lawyers or Hillary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.