1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I promise to not vote for Alberto Gonzales for president this November.

2. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

3. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

Funny that libs were quoting Gonzales a few months ago when he said that Loreta lynch should be approved

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Except that it isn't. If both candidates are full of shit, then that trustworthiness cannot be used to distinguish between the two of them. You are STILL ducking the question of whether or not Trump is trustworthy. I can't imagine why you would dodge that question if you thought he could be trusted.

I'm willing to admit to Clinton's flaws, but I still see that she is the better of two weak candidates. You wanted no part of Trump as president until it became clear your party would nominate him, then he suddenly could do little or nothing wrong in your eyes. It has been a sad and fascinating descent to watch.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  5. outofplace

So that means we can't bring him up? Great. I promise not to vote for Barack Obama or Bill Clinton for president this November. Now you can't bring them up, either.

6. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I'll take inexperience over corrupt every time. You apparently have a much higher threshold for corruption than humans do.

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Eric told him. It's where he gets his blow.

8. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I've been bringing him (and Karl Rove) up for months to show the inherent nefariousness involved with nongovernmental email accounts.

If I had known the poor bastard just had a brain injury, I'd have let him off easier.

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

10. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Not saying more or less corrupt than Hillary, but do you think Trump is at all corrupt?

11. outofplace

That's funny. You say that as if you don't realize that Trump is corrupt. You want to insist that Clinton is corrupt, then that would simply be another area that you can't distinguish between the two candidates. The scary part with Trump is he managed to do it without holding any public office yet. Imagine how much worse the corruption could get with him in the White House.

12. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.