1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Hey, Putin's system sucks but he's the boss of that system!

2. Songbird

Majors? Generals?

3. Songbird

"She has a happy trigger."

#greatlyrics

4. Songbird

He really is a mesmerizing orator.

5. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Trump has not been made to answer any questions. To watch that and think Trump should be allowed to even visit the Oval Office is a ridiculous.

He was allowed to give his stump speech. That was embarrassing for Matt Lauer.

In front of the military audience, how about asking him about dodging the draft?

This country cannot be stupid enough to elect Trump. Can it?

Dick Whitman and Inky_Wretch like this.
  6. Deskgrunt50

Yes he did. And yes he does. Trump wants to be a dictator just like his hero Putin.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

That whole "put men and women together and rapes happen" is a damning attitude towards our men in the military. "Hey, they're a bunch of rapists! Whatareyagonnado?"

HanSenSE likes this.
  8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Oh Colin, you cad.

9. Deskgrunt50

Yes he did. And yes he does. Trump wants to be a dictator just like his hero
    Trump needs to be hammered on this. Basically said men in the military rape and women don't belong in the military. In front of a military audience.

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

The same Matt Lauer who was so aggressive in interviewing Ryan Lochte ...

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  11. Songbird

So Lauer brings up the tweet about the raping military men, which elicits a mumbling response, yet he's only there lobbing softballs and letting Trump stump.

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

No, that was a good question. But there was no follow up. Lauer is a horrible interviewer, which he proves every day. Choosing him was choosing this forum to fail. But cross-promotion is way more important than civic responsibility. If I were Clinton, I'd have a press availability tomorrow AM where I announce that on my first day of office, my Attorney General will file antitrust suits against Comcast, Viacom/CBS, Disney, Time Warner and Verizon. Probably win her 20 million votes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.