1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Matt Lauer is a total disgrace people. That was pathetic. I mean, have some balls. You are tough on Ryan Lochte but can't press Trump on his own utter bullshit? It's like Lauer did zero prep at all.

Dick Whitman likes this.
  2. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Lauer should be ashamed of this performance.

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

So by your logic Bibi is a weak, disrespected leader?

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Lauer has some problems with women who were/are his co-hosts, let alone one who outranks him. If Clinton had said "the next time you interrupt me, shrimp, I'm kicking you in the balls," she'd have won votes for that, too,

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Josh Marshall of TPM, whose opinion I respect, just posted that he thought Lauer took the right track with Trump by letting him bury himself in his own bullshit. And as I said before, the rape tweet was a really good question, the kind that makes follow-up news. But he still sucks overall as an interviewer, because he has no theme to his questions. The only theme he knows is "so, celebrity, tell us what you're pitching here on Today."

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  6. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

And, at a CIC FORUM, in front of a MILITARY AUDIENCE, Trump isn't asked about his attack on John McCain OR the Khan family.

Again, someone try and prove to me the media is in the bag for Clinton.

But Lauer had muliple follow-up on Clinton's emails. He's a disgrace.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Just waiting to see the reactions of the Facebook folk who are calling Kaepernick a disgrace to Trump essentially calling the soldiers rapists.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Hell, they will agree with him.

It hacks me off that women are constantly taught rape prevention, but men aren't taught not to rape.

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Imagine if we had penises growing out of our foreheads.

HanSenSE likes this.
  10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Repudiate!

11. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

I don't know. Men in the US are taught/conditioned that sexual assault is wrong. Are you talking about mandatory curriculum? Federal, state or local mandate?

12. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

It's just something people say because it seems like "the right thing" to say. It' like people defending Rolling Stone here or the poor Brock Turner reporting.

doctorquant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.