1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I don't know. I'd say any ad that quotes Trump saying let's bomb the shit out of them is pretty effective.

2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

It is genuinely unbelievable that someone can get this far despite clearly not knowing anything more about the world then your median small-town rag's letter-to-the-editor writer.

Big Circus and bigpern23 like this.
  3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

This could end Gary Johnson's campaign!

4. YankeeFan

LOL. Here's the clip:

bigpern23 likes this.
  5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Maybe he thought he had to answer in the Jeopardy format.

6. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I think you wildly over-estimate two things: 1) how much your median small-town rag's letter-to-the-editor writer actually knows about the world; and b) how marginally important that knowledge is for someone to "get this far."

7. YankeeFan

Trump will be the Decider in Chief!

No need to know all the details.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
  8. Dick Whitman

I don't overestimate. Obviously, people don't care. Average Joe and Jane Voter watched last night and thought Trump did swimmingly. He takes these issues seriously, and he is going to make America great again. Anything more than that is just a buncha bullshit.

YankeeFan likes this.
  9. YankeeFan

Unbelievable.

10. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Ask your run-of-the-mill letter writer why the price of Epi-pens jumped by a gazillion percent. Then come back and tell me how much your run-of-the-mill letter writer knows about the world.

Earthman likes this.
  11. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

I think the fact that people are upset with lauer showed that he hit the makr
    Bottom line is that if the main stream media and current political class, Hillary included had a better track record average Joe and Jane would not give Trump the time of day. Main Street is tired of the some ole BS. They want new BS.

12. Dick Whitman

I don't disagree. I've said for months now that Trump's best play is to make this a referendum on Hillary Clinton and avoid anything else like the plague. I suspect he's going to end up winning, and we'll have a president who doesn't really know anything about the world or have an interest in knowing anything about the world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.