1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Double Down likes this.
  2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I think being locked into the D or R candidate is a bigger problem. And while I'm leaning heavily to voting for Johnson, I might just leave the POTUS section empty.

I live in a very red state. Who I vote for won't matter in the tiniest bit - except to me - because Trump is getting our electoral college votes.

3. Inky_Wretch

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I'm not. But I'm not going to vote in a way that gives a rodeo clown even a 0.0000000000000000000001 better chance of being elected.

Also, Gary Johnson supports seem to assume this premise that the reason the rest of us aren't voting for him is simply because we're all bought-and-sold slaves to the two-party system. I'm not a libertarian. I don't have libertarian beliefs. Hence, I'm not voting for the guy who thinks marijuana cures Ebola.

Mr. Sunshine likes this.
  5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

It worked in "Slap Shot."

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Best post on this or any other thread in weeks.

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

8. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I voted for Gary Johnson in 2012. I gotta say, he's fallen pretty far from the candidate he was then. I don't know if it's because of the weed or because more people are actually paying attention to him, but it's really bad.

9. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

JFC people. I live in NM. You do not want anyone who this state thought was worthy of being its governor. Run like hell from him.

10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Oh no! #NeverTrumpers like neocon Max Boot, and Jeb!'s former comms guy are mad at Hugh Hewitt for backing Trump's Putin comments.

11. Inky_Wretch

I don't think you're a slave to the two-party system. But too many people fall into the mindset of "that candidate sucks, that one sucks too but I don't want to waste my vote on a third-party candidate."

12. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Right. You're voting for the gal who believes that corporations and business don't create jobs.

Smallpotatoes and Mr. Sunshine like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.