1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Hillary steps in it.

Clinton expresses regret for saying 'half' of Trump supporters are 'deplorables' - CNNPolitics.com

I'm not voting for Trump. My parent are. They love him. I'm not completely certain why but they are not racist, homophobic or bigoted in any other way. They certainly are not "deplorable." So, bleep you Hillary. I was thisclose to voting for you.
    Instead of insulting Trump supporters (it always works so well for liberals to go that route), perhaps Hillary should ask herself why Trump has won the nomination and has made it a race with her. Why is he resonating with so many people? Why can't she tap into that?

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  2. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

She knows why it resonates with so many people. Some are frustrated with life today and about 50% (actually more) are bigoted racists homophobes. Perhaps your parents are in the minority.

3. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

4. Riptide

5. Riptide

Etc., etc., etc. ...

6. Riptide

C'mon, now. Get real.
    Your entire act is conspiracy theories.

Double Down likes this.
  7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  8. Riptide

Roll Tide.

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

Hillary must have been channeling the deplorable John Rocker in her broad generalization

10. Earthman

You sound like John Rocker with his # 7 train comments.

11. Earthman

12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I am sure that of the roughly 40 percent Trump is drawing in the polls, somewhere between 30-35 percent are voting for him because he's the Republican nominee, and they've always voted for the Republican nominee (The same ratio applies to Clinton supporters, BTW). But that leaves a lot of people for whom white identity (to put it nicely) in politics and all other social interactions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.