1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Find the post where I demanded that.

I've questioned it as an effective political tactic, and I've debunked the ridiculous "seizure" Zapruder film.

2. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I'm sure we can get some "British judge" to conclude this very thing!

Still, however . . .

Clinton body count > Putin body count :D

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Funny watching YF trumpet one report based on anonymous sources when he's previously complained about one report based on anonymous sources.

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Same company had Trump up by three in Georgia, Trump by one in Arizona. So the map has gone both ways, according to these surveys.

5. Inky_Wretch

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Yeah. There's probably nothing to Clinton unexpectedly leaving the ceremony early, and her aides refusing to say why she left, or where she went.

7. Inky_Wretch

We don't know.

But the alt-right conspiracy theorists will sure gin it up into her being on the deathbed. Deplorables will fall for it.

8. Inky_Wretch

Clinton campaign release says she got overheated. Went to Chelsea's apartment. Feels fine now.

Probably a stroke or heart attack or Ebola though.

#UnskewedMedicalRecords

9. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

While I was working for Donald, various press reports had Trump and his then-wife Ivanna living in a personal apartment in the Trump Tower of 8, 16 and even 20 or 30 rooms. Genuinely curious, I once asked him how many rooms the apartment actually had. I will never forget his response to me: “However many they will print.”

Donald Trump was then, as he is now, larger than life, particularly in his own eyes, and at the same time frighteningly small, with very little moral grounding. He was then, and still is, all ego and show.

have thought about this a lot, and I want to share my humble insights of why we cannot elect Donald Trump as president of the United States. To me, it is more about character than politics. Because of lack of the former, the latter ― the actual politics of Donald Trump ― are not that easy to discern.

Donald Trump Hired Me As An Attorney. Please Don't Support Him For President. | Huffington Post

10. YankeeFan

So, the story is true.

She left early, due to health concerns, leaving her protective press pool behind.

11. YankeeFan

Btw, it's currently 82 degrees in New York, and was likely a few degrees cooler when she was overcome by the heat.

You ever know anyone to be overcome by 80 degrees?

How many other healthy folks at today's ceremony were overcome?

12. Inky_Wretch

I don't know her schedule, so I dont know how long she was supposed to be there. Do you know it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.