1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

image.jpeg

2. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

The video is bad.
    I'll admit to being worried about the optics.

LongTimeListener likes this.
  3. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Our American Hero, continued ...

[​IMG]

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I'm right to mock you now, too. The point here is the rush to get things first rather than getting them right. Just because the shit you throw at a wall sticks sometimes doesn't make it stink any less.

Don't worry. Even if you hadn't told us, you have made it quite clear you aren't a journalist with the ignorance you have displayed regarding the profession over the years.

Doing something you complain about others doing is hypocritical. That is what you did. Put that aside for a moment. Fox News went with a flimsy story based on one anonymous source. You rip news organizations for doing that all the time, yet this time you supported it because you wanted the story to be true. What is your excuse there? The folks at Fox News also aren't journalists?

HanSenSE likes this.
  5. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

The video of her being helped into scooby is grand. As she stumble her shoe comes flying off.
    She showed the signs of being roofyed.
    Was Bill Cosby in the area.

6. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I think Trump is a disaster, but I wouldn't be celebrating if he had a health issue, no matter how big or little.

You're pretty fucking disgusting to be doing this happy dance. I know you're not an awful person, but your Clinton hatred is disturbing. Stop acting like an ass.

outofplace likes this.
  7. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I've heard Cosby is now blind, so if he were somewhere in that crowd, that'd be like the blind squirrel finding a nut.

8. Earthman

Meet the new Zagruder. Zdenek Gazda
    Is the person who got the Hillary video.

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Dummy, I wasn't first. FOX News was first.

It was reported.

I brought that topic here for discussion. For discussion purposes, there's no need to wait for a second report.

We can discuss whether or not it's credible even.

And if no second report ever comes along, we can discuss what conclusions can be drawn from that too.

10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

What happy dance?

11. Earthman

Baskets of deplorable :
    "Imagine having to take the 7 Train to the ballpark looking like you're riding throughBeirut next to some kid with purple hair, next to some queerwith AIDS, right next to some dude who just got out of jail for the fourth time, right next to some 20-year-old mom with four kids. "

12. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

YF's poll numbers spiraling down today. Approval rating now 17%. Sad!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.