1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

What her campaign should do is start putting out statements pointing out how tough she is for attending the ceremony while having pneumonia.

2. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

The last time she became dehydrated she ended up with a concussion. At least this time around someone was there to catch her when she stumbled

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I don't think journalism will end as long as people are curious about stuff. And coupons are available.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Pneumonia is also often a symptom of other issues.

5. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I should just start posting this stuff until your head explodes.

LongTimeListener likes this.
  6. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I find events like these are helpful in reminding me that I do reside in The Great Middle.

exmediahack likes this.
  7. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

Yup and at a time that we can't afford a president bogged down in health issues. We were fortunate to have had 16 years of vibrant leadership

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

LOL. I just read that tweet.

Thought about posting it to mock it, but then came across this one:

She has fucking pneumonia, not a cold!

(And yes, you always read about a candidate with a cold, and how they're battling through it.)

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

She obviously has the AIDS!

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

The tough part for her is that the pneumonia is very slow to heal. You *have* to lie down and rest if you want to get over it. More than that, as you start to get over it you'll feel better in the morning, get up and start going and doing and then all of a sudden your energy will disappear and you simply have to lie down and rest. If you try to push through it you will take much longer to recover at best and have your lungs fill with fluid at worst. There are no short cuts when recovering with pneumonia. Bad timing for her, because it's crunch time for campaigning, and if she tries to ignore it she'll put herself in the hospital flat on her back with a big bore IV needle in her arm delivering antibiotics.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  11. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I expect the New York Post to report that Trump was "caught" screwing Melania in a hallway, with witnesses saying the event lasted 30 minutes.

12. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Nah ... It'll be Hannity saying that when he blew Trump last week, Trump was as vital as ever ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.