1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Weebles don't even wobble that much.

Earthman and YankeeFan like this.
  2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Do you think she was "wobbly"?

And, not that they would tell us, but shouldn't we be interested to know whether she's had pneumonia before?

If she has, it could be tied to other issues.

3. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

On my way back from Pittsburgh I detoured through Shanksville. Lot of American flags and Trump signs in the land of deplorable.

4. YankeeFan

I'll tell you guys this, calling this a "wobble" or "stumble", when there's video, is as dumb as the insane overreactions to Trump's statements earlier on the campaign.

The media and her campaign will continue to lose credibility when they minimize this in the face of the video.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

And that last bit is your lack of integrity showing again. It could also be independent of other issues. I know from personal experience that I've had with pneumonia.

I agree that Clinton and her staff handled this terribly and that is assuming they are telling the truth now. But suggesting she has MS or Parkinson's with no evidence to support those claims is far worse than the Tweet you are criticizing.

6. YankeeFan

You weren't 70-years-old when you had pneumonia.

When she was dehydrated, fell, and hit her head, resulting in a concussion, did she have pneumonia?

7. Earthman

She was bumbling and stumbling like George Foreman in the rumble in the jungle.

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

YF, you're getting into serious sickness yourself here. And OOP, what would you do if you were part of Clinton's staff. Say, "you must go to bed immediately and we must tell the world you're sick. That way, the YF's of the world would never ever think to criticize us.
    Frankly, Clinton dead would be a better President than Trump alive.

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  9. YankeeFan

Last week: speculating about a candidate's health is irresponsible.

(Hillary falls, and we learn she has pneumonia.)

This week: Media frantically begins speculating about Trump's health.

10. Earthman

At this point I might vote for her on idea that she will have to withdraw and tim Kane takes over . He might be best of lot at this point.

11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Quick, someone call Hillary's handlers to catch YF before he falls face-first into the street!

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

The point was that you can have pneumonia without it being tied to some other issue. Trump should hire you. Your dishonest approach to all this fits right in with his campaign.

Inky_Wretch and HanSenSE like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.