1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

But her hair is down now. That's a major thing.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

3. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

Right again. If Trump did have an actual plan, or would come up with one and speak about that rather than just regurgitate what all there is to dislike and worry about with Hillary, I think he might already have had this election all but won, because I think an awful lot of people really do want something different than what Hillary offers. But not Trump if there's no attempt at substance and all he can do is toss insults and incoherent thoughts around. I think people would forgive him a lot in terms of his lack of experience and knowledge and any imperfect expressions of thoughts if he would just move away from all the childish back-and-forth and get serious in a way that sounds like something more than a police-state bully.

The degeneration of the campaigns into just insulting the other side -- something happening on both sides -- is really hurting everybody, candidates and voters alike, at this point. It's long past time to move on from that.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
    Jake_Taylor likes this.
  4. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Give Yankee Fan a little time. I'm sure he'll find video of a Clinton supporter decking an elderly Trump supporter, which should lead to charges against the Trump supporter being dropped.

5. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Clinton supporters prefer to kill cops.

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

And the med reveal on, of all shows, Dr. Oz? The same guy Columbia profs are trying to get thrown off the faculty?
    Group of doctors calls on Columbia Univ. to oust Dr. Oz

7. Smallpotatoes

I'm sure the charges against that Trump supporter will definitely be dropped then.

"You're honor, how can we convict my client when just the other day, a Clinton supporter killed a cop"

"You're right; case dismissed."

8. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Why don't you care about cops being killed?

9. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Guys, seriously, has anyone found Bush's 22 million emails? I don't want to see him locked up. I've been told, breathlessly, that this was so important to the security of our country, and if it were ANYONE ELSE they'd be in prison. Well fuck, it's SOMEONE ELSE. I have a recalibrated love for Bush and I don't want him in jail, especially for war profiteering and tortue, which he most definitely needed to make disappear.

10. Smallpotatoes

Did I say I didn't?

And which cop killer supported Clinton?

Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
  11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

If not that, then Trump will send a check to the judge's re-election fund. Worked in Florida ...

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  12. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.