1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Yeah, great line... for anybody else. For the guy whose clothes were manufactured abroad to save a buck and who complains that the federal government (read: EPA) has too many regulations? Not so much.

2. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

"I have the best slaves, though. Got 'em stashed abroad. ... Abroad! Like Ivanka. I'd date that broad in a second."

HanSenSE likes this.
  3. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

This. This. A thousand times this.

And just to be clear, William Shatner at 85 is in better shape than you at whatever age you're writing down. :)

4. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Shatner couldn't run 40 yards without eating three doughnuts. Nice try, though. :cool:

5. jr/shotglass

Hey, he got decked by Foreman in "Better Late Than Never" and lived to tell about it. I'll stand with him.

6. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Suck it, Brady.

7. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Would have been pretty weird if he said Trump since he's Best Golfing Buds with the current POTUS.

8. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

True, but YankeeFan keeps telling me how much headway Trump is making with The Blacks.

9. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

These guys?

Home | allblacks.com

Inky_Wretch and HanSenSE like this.
  10. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Don't be too hard to YankeeFan. He's spending a lot of his free time looking for Bush's 22 million deleted emails, hopeful it will keep Bush out of prison, since he told us repeatedly that any other person who did something like this would have been charged with a felony, and maybe even waterboarded.

HanSenSE likes this.
  11. jr/shotglass

On law and order, he's conservative. On consistency ... he's liberal.

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Has he even acknowledged this story yet? I figured we'd at least get a sarcastic promise not to vote for Bush in the coming election by now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.