1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Liberal media

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I'm not sure he was "tougher" on Trump. I just don't think he was any tougher on Clinton.

The left is used to the media playing patty-cake with their nominees. This didn't happen. But, the only people melting down about Lauer being tough on Hillary are media elites, and partisans.

No one in Ohio, or Pennsylvania thinks those were tough questions.

That she still can't answer questions about her email is on her. And, it's still in the news because her answer has constantly evolved. (Because she lied from the start, and the facts contradicted her claims.)

3. YankeeFan

Hear lots of folks calling Trump overweight this morning -- some more politely than others.

So, he's 6'3", 236.

Who do we think weighs more, Trump or Clinton?

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

He's not 6-3, 236.

And the idea that 5-foot-6 Hillary Clinton weighs more than 236 pounds is utterly preposterous.

5. JC

JC Well-Known Member

You've really gone full Old Tony, YF.

6. Dick Whitman

YF is an astute media critic oftentimes, but he's way overplaying his hand on the Trump stuff and coming off as a partisan hack.

7. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Agreed, that's why I keep thinking this may be the best troll job this board has seen.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  8. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I'm always entertained when a lefty reads his or her small circle of elites as "the rest of the world."

9. YankeeFan

So, what does Hillary weigh? Has that been released?

Do the folks that think Trump is a lard ass think she looks slim, or is this just something we're only supposed to talk about in respect to Trump?

10. YankeeFan

Take it to the "Best Individual Performance" thread.

old_tony likes this.
  11. Dick Whitman

You have moved the goal posts. Your assertion was that weighs more than Trump. She doesn't. That is laughable on its face. Now you are trying to get me to defend an argument I didn't make.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  12. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Let me know when Hillary criticizes his health, smarty pants.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.