1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Is that supposed to be some kind of Big Admission? Did anyone EVER claim Trump is a conservative?

2. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

That's great that you enjoy Trump locking the media in a ballroom. No really, wonderful.

3. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Some people got very nonplussed when I suggested Republicans who support him are cowards who stand for nothing.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  4. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

They owe the press the freedom to leave the room. Again, he locked them in a ballroom.

5. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Which has what to do with Rush Limbaugh saying Trump isn't a conservative?

6. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Oh so he's never been a conservative, and conservatives have never cared about conservative principles. I get it now. Thanks for helping me understand that all that Tea Party stuff was not about deficits and government overreach and the desire to adhere to the Constitution and "I want my country back!" and actually just cover fire for "Brown people are the worst." Because that's what you've embraced. Conservative principles mattered right up until they didn't, I guess.

FileNotFound and Inky_Wretch like this.
  7. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

It means he's absolutely right. Trump isn't a conservative. And anyone who claims to be one but still supports Trump is full of shit.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Panic is setting in.

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  10. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I think almost all my conservative friends are supporting Gary Johnson. There has to be some polling out there on college graduates, right? Is Johnson ahead of Trump among them?

11. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I've gotten three calls from the Clinton campaign this week. The first three calls I've gotten.

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

It'll never happen, but if it does, given how substantive they are, Cuban's gonna have to show a lot of Mavericks highlights. Or maybe a "Best of 'Shark Tank'">

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.