1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

You're ignoring the part about the changes at the top of his campaign team. Is that intentional?

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Why should I trust the Washington Post? Trump has called them a bunch of liars and stuff.

doctorquant likes this.
  3. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm largely ignoring them. I don't think they make as big a difference in his behavior as others think.

4. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'll give Kellyannne Conway credit for being able keep a smile on her face while answering questions critical of Trump, even through her entire body is saying, "I will cut you!"

YankeeFan likes this.
  6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Of course you would.

I'd submit most business moguls are actually more interested in their business deals than in doing "reality" TV. Especially ones like Buffett, Gates or Jobs. Trump's business is being in the spotlight, so naturally he'd do it. He's not much different than the Kardashians.

7. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Monger that fear, Fucko!

“It’s a mess and it’s a shame and we’re going to have to be very tough,” Trump, reacting to the weekend of terror, said in an interview with Fox News’ “Fox & Friends.”

“I think maybe we’ll see a big change over the last couple of days. I think this is something that maybe will happen perhaps more and more all over the country.”

Trump said that “we’ve been weak” and pledged to limit immigration of terrorists and to go after the terrorists “over there” and “knock the hell out of them.”

“You have to hit them much harder over there,” said Trump. “We’re going to have to do something extremely tough over there.”

“The battle is over there. And we have to fight the battle, and we can’t let any more people come into this country,” he said.

White House plays down attacks as Trump warns of more to come | New York Post

8. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Wearing a striped prison jumpsuit.

I expect the Donald to revisit the email server and prosecute every damn one of them who was involved.

9. doctorquant

He has better hair ...

HanSenSE likes this.
  10. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Nope, once Hillary is vanquished politically, the GOP will drop her like a hot rock. And I say GOP because the factors driving the case are 100% political.

11. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Buffett yes if he feels up to it, Gates no. A Steve Jobs reality show would be, um, dead on arrival.

12. doctorquant

The smarter play would be to pardon them. Make a big show out of how "the nation can't take it," etc., etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.