1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

#Integrity

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Same way so-called conservatives could vote for Trump - by holding their noses.

3. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Because the alternative is Trump and the do-nothing Republican Congress? Is it really, really that hard to understand?

HanSenSE and heyabbott like this.
  4. Mr. Sunshine

You guys are really, really bad at rhetorical questions.

old_tony likes this.
  5. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

So you're saying that in the spring of 2008 when Clinton and Obama were in a primary battle for the Democratic nomination that a Clinton operative sent out links to negative stories written about Obama in such awful publications as the Weekly Standard and the National Review? This is absolutely shocking!

6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Hey, I just got push polled! Recorded phone from some group I never heard of. Played it straight for about the first 10 questions, then went into increasingly stretched anti-Hillary questions. I hung up when they got to "Do you think Hillary Clinton's deplorables comment (question edited for length) is deplorable and a major issue, if so press one. Do you think Hillary Clinton's deplorables comment was deplorable and NOT a major issue?" There was no three.

7. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Which hole did you get poled in?

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I knew I could count on you!

9. da man

da man Well-Known Member

If a Republican Congress is going to do nothing, wouldn't you be OK with that?

old_tony likes this.
  10. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

“Network execs, and a lot of their audience, can ignore how very dangerous Trump is because to them, he isn’t. They’re not going to be deported. They’re not going to live under a president who thinks of them as a collection of sex toys. They’re not racist. They just don’t mind if other people are, which is just as bad.” — Samantha Bee

11. Mr. Sunshine

He expects the Republican Congress to do what the Democrats want. You know, bipartisanship.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  12. Mr. Sunshine

Congratulations to Samantha Bee, who has finally discovered how politics works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.