1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Probably the best black president ever.

2. dirtybird

dirtybird Well-Known Member

Should we end up with President Trump, I'm interested how long it takes for some high-grade grift. Man has never been above some low-grade fraud before, and I'd wager being given power and authority won't suddenly cure him of the habit.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  3. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Why would you expect things to change in the Oval Office?

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

They are not equivalents. He is a buffoon who could not likely find New Hampshire on a map, let alone Syria. Someone should ask him to name the three branches of government. I'm not convinced that he could.

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Fixed ...

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

CNN had Leandowski on one of their four-way panels this morning. He was identified as being Trump's former campaign manager who is still receiving severance from Trump. Good move, lays out the biases at the top.

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Try this. You'll hate some of it and will laugh like hell at a bit of it. Five minutes and you'll have a very good feel for her schtick.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
  8. lcjjdnh

lcjjdnh Well-Known Member

Nice to see Randy Newman is a member of the Board!

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Wikipedia needs an edit. The Lester Maddox line was a reference to the old Joe Pyne TV show.

I saw Randy Newman's "Rednecks" album premiered at Symphony Hall in Atlanta, lo these many years ago.

10. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Group self-pity is the entire purpose of the Democratic Party.

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Oh, bullshit.

He voted for a Soviet USSR backed stooge, during the hight of the Cold War.

Gus Hall was surely not prepared to be President, Commander in Chief, or to be in possession of classified information.

And, he's not embarrassed in an "I voted for a communist" kind of way. He thinks it's funny in an "I was a silly 21-year-old" kind of way.

He's an idiot, and he's our CIA Director.

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I know people hate hypotheticals, but...

If Bernie had won the Dem nomination, is there a single Dem here who would have withheld their vote from him?

Meanwhile, there is no argument to be made that he is prepared to be Commander in Chief. He also was exposed for having a complete lack of knowledge of foreign policy during the primary campaign.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.