1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Where we stand now: National major media polls show a Clinton lead. State polls indicate it's a tie. Demographic subgroup polls (the least reliable, I must say) indicate a significant Clinton lead. Your guess is as good as mine.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

TL;DR: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Usually the "advice" a candidate gets from the opposing party is not very good.

In this case, Trump should absolutely take Obama's advice.

Take a tour with the curator, come out and make a statement. Great advice.

Earthman likes this.
  4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Trump +21 in Arkansas.

It's interesting that she never really has had a shot at Arkansas. I guess it's been too long.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I don't know that people hate Trump. Even Hillary went to his wedding!

He just seems like a person who has no business being president for many obvious reasons.

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

7. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

Face facts if Hillary were even a mediocre candidate this election would be over. If
    Joe Biden were running it would be way over but he's not.
    With less than 2 months to go she keeps reinventing herself yet she still has little
    universal appeal. She's just not well liked. This time around people really want change
    from outside The Beltway and not the same ole , same ole.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Bill himself, David Pryor, Dale Bumpers and J. William Fulbright couldn't elected in Arkansas these days. My gosh, they sent Tom Cotton to DC - which says a lot about the state.

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

The main reason Hillary is not well liked is because she has been persistently attacked by the far right for 30 years.

That includes things that are wholly fictional and poor choices on her part. But choices other Republican politicans have made with little or no repercussions.

10. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

I think that's part of it but it's also that people see her continued incompetence and lies.
    Crooked Hillary dba is sticking.

11. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.