1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Terror attacks or presumed terror attacks help Trump because the more frightened people are, the more they will support a guy who talks tough and says he will wipe out the bad guys.

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Not necessarily. Clinton's perception as being much more qualified than Trump has given her a slight edge so far in most terrorism as an issue polling. Her very bureaucratic dullness is reassuring to many voters.

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

We must follow some of the same twitter accounts. That's the second time in a week you posted something right after I saw it.

4. JC

JC Well-Known Member

You must follow 10000 people, I'm sure most people follow some of the people you follow.

dixiehack and YankeeFan like this.
  5. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

Not surprised. UVM has very progressive leadership that attracts a progressive diverse
    student body even though the state has a very small percentage of minorites.

UVM is big on promoting the T's - SustainabiliTy and DiversiTy

If more states functioned like Vermont the country would be a better place.

6. YankeeFan

MSNBC has been pretty funny this morning.

Preparing for the debate is unusually difficult for Hillary, because she doesn't know which Donald Trump will show up.

7. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Rasmusssen's +6 for Trump is looking like a horrendous outlier this morning.

8. YankeeFan

Vermonters love African-Americans!

They just don't want to live near them.

9. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

That's her talking point right now. They were talking about it on the Slate weekly podcast, too.

10. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Meanwhile, HRC back up to 60.3% chance of winning at fivethirtyeight.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I hadn't pegged you as a progressive, Earthy.

12. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

People keep wondering if Trump will snap in the debates and call Hillary a bitch or some other nasty term. I'm wondering if Hillary will become so flabbergasted by Trump's erratic behavior and lies that SHE snaps and calls him an asshole or something else derogatory.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.