1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Football teams manage quite well to prepare for both options. Not even her biggest enemies fault Clinton for preparation. If Trump lets his freak flag fly, he loses. These leaked stories that his aides are worried that's what will happen is a pretty good sign the opposite is true.

doctorquant likes this.
  2. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

The drinking game for Monday's debate. Take a drink every time Hillary says or does something
    contrived or calculated. You be in the wrapper in the first 15 minutes.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Yeah, and some people can't limbo under the bar even when it's set at 6 feet.

4. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Guys, all Hillary has to do is insult him once and he will do something offensive. He is not some cool, calculating mastermind who will be able to play president for two hours. He cannot stand the idea of a woman criticizing him, so he will be unable to resist the gutter. He might resist calling her a bad word, but he won't be relaxed and take criticism to his face. It goes against ever fiber of his silver spoon existence.

HanSenSE likes this.
  5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

The best thing about Monday's debate is that for the first time in this election cycle, a majority (I'm assuming) of likely voters will get unfiltered access to the candidates; the pundits' post-debate declarations won't matter very much for people who actually witnessed the event first-hand. People will decide for themselves who "won" and who would make the best President. And that's a good thing.

6. Earthman

She'll never make it 2 hours. She'll be stumbling around in an hour and helped off stage.
    Trump is not Rick Lazio. Playing the injured little women won't work this time around.

7. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Just a note? Remember the screenshot of the CNN graphic Ace posted showing the network listed the bombings as a "win" for Trump. They listed it as a "win" for Clinton, too. Foix skews right, MSNBC skews left, and CNN skews stupid.

8. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

A state that is 95% white. I'll make a note of that in the next newsletter.

9. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

It's going to be fun to watch your sad orange hero emasculated by a grandmother on her death bed.

Riptide, Ace and Earthman like this.
  10. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

If you take a drink every time Clinton coughs or clears her throat, you won't make it through the intros.

Maybe Vince McMahon will rush in with a chair shot and start a Pier 6 donnybrook.

11. Earthman

Not my hero. As I've said many times here if Biden were running against him I would
    vote for Joe.

12. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Perhaps this might be a better (or not-as-bad) way to put it. :D

TigerVols likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.