1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Don't worry. She has a plan to become more spontaneous.

Big Circus and YankeeFan like this.
  2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Apologies if this was posted in previous pages.

cranberry likes this.
  3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

This shit isn't funny and trump's going to win and we will all be dead in 2 years or less.

Can you imagine the type of people who he will appoint to jobs?
    Russia invades Poland by spring with trump's approval. And Germany by fall without US opposition.

The US becomes the weak sister in all the counter factual WWII novels where Germany wins and we are our own country but just a puppet. Trump becomes a puppet dictator of Putin

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Yeah, but Abby Martin would be pretty stoked with those turn of events.

5. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Really? That's where all my right wing friends are ... B.C. and Alberta. Interesting.

6. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

The loony fringe nut jobs who are the Ezra people are for Trump. I know a few folks who are connected Wildrosers and all of them were Cruz supporters.

HC likes this.
  7. da man

da man Well-Known Member

And you thought the Trump supporters were the lunatic fringe?

old_tony likes this.
  8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

The lunatic fringe will run this country if trump is president. Cloven Bundy will be a US Marshall. In order to pay off his 650,000,000 debt with the Bank of China, Trump will withdraw the US from defending Japan against CHinese aggression and Chinese expansion of of their sovereignty in the sea. Putin will attempt to re-consolidate the Soviet Block and the Baltic States will be re-occupied without objection from Trump. In return for Trump Tower St Petersburg and Moscow. Putin's oligarch friends will continue to purchase condos in the various Trump Towers as Trump withdraws from NATO.

And If you don't think Trump will declare Martial Law in the US in November 2020 and cancel National Elections, you have no fucking clue how this coup works.

9. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

It's being overwhelmed this weekend by the story about Cheryl Mills receiving limited immunity for granting the right to search her laptop in an FBI investigation that has cost taxpayers $20 million yet resulted in no charges. It might seem to you that it's meaningless, but I've been assured that so-called low-information voters across the country are distressed over this development.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
  10. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Yes, and if Obama is elected, he'll replace the Constitution with Sharia law and appoint Bill Ayers as Attorney General.

Oh, wait. That didn't happen...

:rolleyes:

11. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Whatever. My gf and I are buying one of those three foot tall bags of popcorn for Monday night.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  12. dirtybird

dirtybird Well-Known Member

That's a solid ad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.