1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

He's is fucking absolutely insane.

2. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Curious if he'll stick to this through the reviews.

3. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

So much restraint.

4. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

That would be Trump. Hillary treats it as a lifetime achievement entitlement.

5. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

So stop and frisk caused the crime?

SpeedTchr likes this.
  6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

If it came from Hillary, the fact that Trump has been under IRS audit for 15 years would be considered a hardball attack. Instead it is his defense.

7. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

From a man who as cheated on (at least) two wives. And Bill isn't running. He's a bigger idiot than I thought if he goes with that in the next debate.

8. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

I thought she was well prepped for the beginning, and had sharp responses for the first 15 scripted plays. Off the cuff she was kind of blah, but he's such a train wreck she could have passed out and won on points. I'd be shocked if there's anyone (literally) that doesn't think their preferred candidate won. Shots at the sniffles trivialize and actual engagement with his so called policies trivialize the gross, fundamental absurdity of the fact that he's the nominee.
    If he loses, it's a humiliating footnotes, and only within the party will those responsible for him (and those who went along) be called to answer for him. If he ever God forbid wins this thing, history will call to each of us to defend our impotence to do anything to stop it. As distasteful as I find his alternative, and as meaningless as my vote is in my state, I need to be able to say that I voted against him.
    Not because I think he's evil - I don't. He is un-serious and up for the most serious job there is. He is a joke, and by even getting this far, we are all, nationally, a joke.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

You'd have to ask the Assistant Commissioner for Communication & Public Information @NYPDNews for moe clarification.

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Wouldn't be The Donald if he didn't. Hell, he was saying that before the debates.

11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Guy, I know this is a painful vote for you in many ways. I appreciate your honesty and candor here.

12. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Not much doubt in my mind that Hillary wins on points tonight, but this was in no way a knockout. With Trump being the challenger and Hillary being the the Establishment Insider, keeping it from being a disqualifying knockout is as much a win for Trump. He has two more debates to get better, she has two more debates to get worse. I'm not seeing this as a bad night for Trump's chances at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.