1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

Hey, wasn't experience a positive in 2008?

2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

And being a "CELEBRITY!" was a negative.

3. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Haven't been through everything, but has it been discussed how much more stamina and energy Hillary seemed to have? Bad sign for Trump when Grandma Deathbed is outlasting him. Someone should look into his medicals.

4. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

My new theory is that Trump uses cocaine to self-medicate his obvious ADHD problem. He has very little ability to focus.

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

The references to the 2008 debate are interesting. Actually, that was probably McCain's only hope, that voters felt Obama didn't have the seasoning for the job. In the debates, when they came off as equals at worst, Obama was able to lay that to rest or at least mitigate it. Trump had the chance last night to mitigate voters' concerns about him, to wit, knows little of policy, and above all, is too erratic (a polite way of saying too much of an asshole) to be President. He didn't even try. He has no self-control.

6. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Sean Hannity is standing by to confirm these two statements are false and you two are just a pair of meany poopyheads.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

For the next debate involving Trump, I want the two candidates in soundproof booths with the moderator turning their mics on and off when it's time for them to speak. The interruptions and talking over each other was annoying.

OscarMadison likes this.
  8. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I think it was @Big Circus or @Baron Scicluna who mentioned it earlier, but if they'd rig each candidate with a genitals version of a shock collar and then hand the controls over to some neutral third party with instructions to zap 'em when they started with the nonsense ... now THAT I'd watch. Hell, I'd go pay-per-view for that.

9. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Actually, Inky, I kind of disagree. A little mixing it up in the corners is OK by me. Trump's many interruptions were revealing. He can't ignore opposition of any kind. Since Roger Ailes is no chump, I assume Trump was told time and again, "she's gonna try and make you lose your cool. Ignore that. Stay on point." Couldn't do it.

HanSenSE likes this.
  10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Trump's plan to charge a 16 percent tax on imports might keep some jobs here or bring back some, but wouldn't it definitely raise prices significantly on the stuff in the shelves at Walmart?

11. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

By habit, you mean mental deficiency, right?

12. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

LOL, can't take credit for that but I would certainly watch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.