1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

That's bullshit, and you know it. You just can't help yourself.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I don't know. Why won't Trump pee in a cup to remove doubt?

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The fact Trump used the "hey, we weren't the only real estate companies not renting to blacks!" as a defense and that people are OK with it speaks volumes.

Yeah, he was racist. But so were others. So it's OK!

bigpern23 and HanSenSE like this.
  4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Let this be a warning to Angela Merkel, Theresa May, Manuel Valls, Shinzo Abe, ect.

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I have known plenty of guys who don't drink a drop but smoke dope like it's going all go away when the clock strikes midnight.

Alma likes this.
  6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Big government overreach into smart business practices.

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Who says he doesn't drink at all? Donald Lyingsackoshit Trump?

Dumpf was reported as a notorious bar-hopping booze hound by all the NY tabloids in the Seventies and Eighties.

8. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

A lot of people think maybe he's a user. A lot of people think maybe he doesn’t want to people to know he's a user. I happen to think that he just doesn’t know what he’s doing and he was nervous, but there are many people that think maybe he doesn’t want to admit his drug use. He doesn’t want to admit his has a problem. Probably doesn't, but it could be true. Could be.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Well, it was 35 years ago, so I don't precisely remember. I think there was a kind of multi-pronged standard under which you couldn't average more than 36 hours over any four consecutive weeks, and also you couldn't hit 40 twice in a row, or go over 48 ever. It was nebulous enough that when they eventually went to an arbitration case over it, it took a couple weeks to argue it out.

At any rate the editors said it was vitally important that most part timers stay under 32 hours with "occasional limited exceptions."

10. JC

JC Well-Known Member

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Who defended it?

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Did we run in the same circles on tour with the Dead?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.