1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I was just thinking that.

Either way, the stories that come out of the losing campaign will be epic.

2. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

3. YankeeFan

Even if you want to go after her, isn't it better to point out that when asked if she was an accomplice in a murder, she replied, "I'm not a saint girl"?

4. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

In America, violence is OK. Sex isn't.

old_tony and YankeeFan like this.
  5. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Even better would be to point out that she couldn't have been an accomplice in a murder because the guy who was shot didn't die.

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

She'll leak like a sieve, but remember she wasn't even on board until after the convention. That will only cover the last 900 pages of the greatest campaign story ever told.

7. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I know you have defended him on it, but it genuinely seems that the most effective way to bait Trump is to just keep getting him to comment about women's weight. He can't help himself.

HanSenSE likes this.
  8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

9. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Speaking of which, we haven't had a Katrina Pierson update in a while:

Katrina Pierson dumbfounds CBS panel by blaming Hillary Clinton for Trump’s stop-and-frisk plan

To sum up: Stop-and-frisk isn't racist, but if you still don't like it, blame Hillary Clinton because she said racist things once, years earlier.

10. Dick Whitman

Trump +5 in the new LA Times poll. It's been an outlier the entire time, but interesting to see his poll numbers in that poll, at least, improving after the debate performance.

I'm interested to see how Hillary handles the latest Gary Johnson debacle. Those are the voters she can turn, but it would seem odd to be going after a third-party candidate that people like. It's a bit of a minefield.

YankeeFan likes this.
  11. YankeeFan

You and your facts!

I think it's an open ended question. She may have been involved in any number of shootings and/or murders.

12. Dick Whitman

That's true. Trump, too. How could we really know?

YankeeFan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.