1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Your ruminations that Obama is above the law aside .. the Secretary of State can be guilty, and is. And you know it and are not nearly honest enough to admit it.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

The article was only tangentially about the Secretary of State. It was about Obama being guilty. But all presidents, not just this one, are literally above that law. It does not apply to them.

But why bother to learn things like that before writing an article, let alone sharing it?

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Replace politics with journalism and your point fails miserably.

4. outofplace

I'm not at all embarrassed by my resume. I just have no interest in sharing it with the dishonest likes of you. I don't believe a word you type on this site. You have proven that your word cannot be trusted.

That means I don't trust your claim of a history in politics and you have clearly demonstrated your ignorance regarding journalism on this site.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  5. outofplace

Another lie by fart, who violated that edict long ago and never stopped.

6. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Wait. We're in a resumé-measuring contest, now?

7. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Am I measuring mine against YF's or the average American?

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Oh. Sorry.

Good for you. I guess a successful career wasn't important to you.

old_tony likes this.
  9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Mine's fairly average.

It's just better than OOPBot's.

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Odd people are complaining about biased media without mentioning Trump's campaign chief or CEO or whatever runs Breitbart and that Hannity has written at least one strategy memo to Trump. Or the number of times Trump appears on FNC getting more grooved pitches than you'll see at the home run derby. Or that CNN features somebody still still advising the Trump campaign as one of its analysts.

11. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

The author of that article is a former Assistant U.S. Attorney and led, among others, the successful "Blind Sheik" prosecution. I'm sure he'd welcome a chance to attend one of your law seminars.

Mr. Sunshine and old_tony like this.
  12. outofplace

You have no idea what I do, YF. I know you think you do, but you don't.

Interesting that tony liked this post given his own history of complaining about such things. Once again proving he will support anything done by a Republican.

threebags, YF is trying to lean on the resume he claims to have as cover for constantly getting his ass kicked in the discussions on this site.

JC likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.