1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

There are thousands of people who think just like her - if not tens of thousands. Alex Jones has made a lot of money off their mental illnesses.

2. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Agreed. Am sure one could find just as many whackjob supporters of all the other candidates.

3. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I guaran-effing-tee that if you mined the supporters of ANY candidate, you'd find more than a few blithering dingbats.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Exactly.

Do we think we couldn't find mentally disturbed supporters of Hillary, who could be convinced to say crazy things to a reporter?

5. Inky_Wretch

The Trump Rule ...

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Well of course Fucko is well qualified to compare any hot woman's ass to Ivanka's, which he's been studying with a magnifying glass since she was 11.

Fucking pervert. This is a fucking diseased animal.

7. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

It's not the craziness of the followers - it's the embodiment of that craziness in their candidate for president.

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Top headline on Drudge is a link to Danny William's FaceBook page:

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Ooooooh oooh ooooh, you've been waiting for years for that one, haven't you?

"Bubba fucked a n****er! Bubba fucked a n****er!! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!!!! SPLOOOOOGGGEE!!!"

10. Inky_Wretch

Odd, considering Drudge reported in 1999 that DNA testing confirmed Bill wasn't that guy's father.

DrudgeReportArchives.com © 2016

11. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

Trick or treat, smell my feet. The interns are back:

Bill Clinton was getting a foot massage.

“We were on the terrace of his apartment,” recalled the 20-something intern at the William J. Clinton Presidential Library and Museum who was massaging Bill’s feet. “We had a meal served from 42 [the restaurant in the Little Rock library] — vegan stuff like kale salad.

“He often invites girls like me who work at the library to his apartment for a glass of red wine and a massage,” the intern said in an interview for this book. “
    Massages, red wine, and other secrets from a Bill Clinton intern | New York Post

12. Inky_Wretch

I anxiously await the resurrection of Mena Airport stories during this election cycle.

Songbird likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.