1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

A media outlet getting things wrong in its haste to ruin Trump? Unpossible!

2. old_tony

An investigation where the fix wasn't in from the start would be a first. Ask James Comey.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

One thing I don't look forward to in a second Clinton regime is this daily whining and conspiracy poo-flinging.

4. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Has anyone thrown this out there yet?

Bill Clinton trashes Obamacare.

Bill Clinton on Obamacare: 'It Doesn't Make Any Sense'

"You've got this crazy system where all of a sudden 25 million more people have health care and then the people are out there busting it, sometimes 60 hours a week, wind up with their premiums doubled and their coverage cut in half. It's the craziest thing in the world."

"The people that are getting killed in this deal are small businesspeople and individuals who make just a little too much to get any of these subsidies."

"The insurance model doesn't work here, it's not like life insurance, it's not like casualty, it's not like predicting flood, it doesn't work."

RickStain, old_tony and YankeeFan like this.
  5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I have a solution that will preempt this!

old_tony likes this.
  6. old_tony

I'm sure Hillary loves not having any of the attention on her too-many-to-count flaws the last week or so.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Oh, the whackadoos and the folks who profit off them are going to be at an 11 if she wins. Any Republican who dies - even from old age - during her term will be added to the Clinton Body Count.

8. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

There must be something about him that some people dislike. Can't get quite pin it down, though. You'd think Obama being as articulate and well-mannered person that he is would be to a couple of posters' liking. If only he played for the Brewers, Bucks, or Packers.

dixiehack, Ace and Inky_Wretch like this.
  9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Also, I just realized I'm wearing a Topo Designs shirt. Made in Colorado.

10. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

There are plenty of sensible points to be made about Obamacare's flaws. But, they all get lost in bullshit like this:

It is good to hear a Democrat admit the obvious about Obamacare's failures, but it also seems to confirm the conservative rumors that President Obama's measure intended to crash the healthcare system, in order to prepare the ground for a single-payer overhaul.

[​IMG]

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

He's kind of uppity.

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

No idea what you are talking about in the first part of your post, but the second bit is comical. Pointing out the bullshit in your post is not lashing out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.